Each Coolhouse is designed with open plan living, an extended stud height of 2.7 metres and floor to ceiling joinery, achieving spaciousness and a seamless transition between indoor and outdoor
Built on-site price estimate From $385,000 + GST
PRICING EXCLUDES DECKS AND SITE WORKS
- For a Passive Build option add 15-20% of NZ Building Code Cost.
- Pre-fabrication by request.
- Construction costs are in NZ Dollars and exclude GST.
- Price estimates are correct as of October 2022, but are subject to change.
- All site works, disbursements and fees are excluded and additional.
- For remote area i.e. Waiheke island add 15-20%.
Utilising the modular aspect of Coolhouse, the Double Decker is a Mint two bedroom design, with an additional two bedrooms on a second story.
The Cliffhanger is the largest of the Coolhouses. Designed for steep slopes with an extra spacious living area to maximise views. There are multiple options for outdoor areas to accommodate sun, wind and views. If you are without a cliff, the ground floor design can be simply amended for flat sites.
The Boatshed features two sheds that are joined by a central outdoor living area. One shed is for living with kitchen, dining, lounge and laundry, and one is for sleeping with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The outdoor living room has a covered roof that can be separated from the outdoor dining area with sliding doors.